Active ingredient is a well-known and highly active antiseptic decamethoxine,
which has a wide spectrum of antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and antiprotozoal effects.
The product does not cause allergies due to the desensitizing action of decamethoxine.
• glycerin — skin softener and hand moisturizer;
• citral — adds lemon flavour;
• 15 % alcohol — does not cause skin dryness, accelerates evaporation.
The product also has:
• desensitizing, and
• antispasmodic action.
Prophylactic use of HOROSTEN® in health care facilities is indicated for:
• hand disinfection of personnel of health care facilities for prevention of spreading of transient microflora;
• treatment of hands of medical personnel before and after such medical procedures as:
– wound dressings;
– handling of respiratory devices;
– dealing with blood, patient secretions, contaminated linen, and
– after contacts with contaminated material.
Therapeutic use of HOROSTEN® is indicated for:
• treatment of skin areas affected by staphylococcal and streptococcal impetigo and adjoining areas for elimination of inflammations;
• prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers;
• decontamination of microtraumas, skin wiping after depilation and shaving, treatment of scratches and abrasions;
• treatment of postoperative wounds, since the product:
– reduces the duration of wound healing,
– accelerates regeneration of granulation tissue, and
– enhances epithelialization;
• processing of urinary catheters, as glycerin facilitates catheterization and decamethoxine prevents infection of the urethra and bladder.
Would you like to buy a Horosten antiseptic in Ukraine?
Order on one of the sites:
Азербайджан, Молдова, Таджикистан, Україна.
- Antiseptic solution for the prevention and treatment of injuries and inflammatory processes of the skin
- The characteristics of preventive and therapeutic effectiveness of new domestic anti-septic medicinal product Horosten
- Decametoxin-based anti-septic solutions vs povidone-iodine in preventive therapy of the skin in venous catheter care