Regional anaesthesia is used with increasing frequency and becomes more popular nowadays.
The main types of regional anaesthesia are:
– spinal anaesthesia (lumbar anaesthesia);
– epidural anaesthesia (or peridural anaesthesia).
There are two types of Anaesthesia kits manufactured by YURiA-PHARM:
- Epidural anaesthesia kit, which contains:
– epidural filter — for each kit;
– epidural needle 1.2 x 80 18G;
– epidural catheter 0.8 x 900 mm;
– catheter adapter;
– loss-of-resistance syringe.
- Combined spinal and epidural anaesthesia kit..
In addition to the epidural anaesthesia kit, it contains a pencil-point spinal needle 0.4 x 110 27G.