YURIA-PHARM woven bandage with finished margins that do not fray!
1. FINISHED MARGINS – the margins are finished by webbing, which means that the bandage is manufactured not by gauze cutting, but is webbed as an individual product.
♦ Does not fray increases efficiency of the dressing, does not contaminate wound with the fibers.
♦ Does not ravel no need to cut off the tangled elements when applying the bandage.
♦ Ensures secure fixing raises performance of the personnel and comfort of the patient.
2. DOUBLE THREAD – is a transversal thread which interlaces the bandage breadthwise.
– improves absorption properties, saves time and resources
– increases firmness and security of the dressing
– minimizes consumption which enables to apply less dressing layers.
Woven non-sterile bandage, size: 5 m x 15 cm, type 17.