OkoDek is a universal agent for sanation of the conjunctiva in complex treatment of inflammatory eye diseases.
- Pluripotential antimicrobial effect against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, protozoa, yeast-like Candida fungi, Chlamydia and viruses.
- Reduces microbial load on the mucosa.
- Increases sensitivity of microorganisms to antibacterial agents destroying cell walls of bacteria.
- During administration of OkoDek, drug-resistant strains of microorganisms develop slowly.
- OkoDek potentiates effect of conventional antimicrobial agents in complex treatment. It is recommended for use before each administration of antibacterial drops.
Indications: acute and chronic conjunctivitis, blepharoconjunctivitis, gonoblennorrhea, chlamydial lesions of mucous membranes of the eyes. For prevention of blennorrhea in newborns, during preoperative period and after eye surgeries for prevention of inflammatory complications. For cleaning contact lenses.
A full list of indications, contraindications, side effects, as well as detailed information about the method and peculiarities of administration can be found in the patient information leaflet for the product.