Business development manager
YURIA-PHARM is a Ukrainian pharmaceutical group of companies that is heading to the world.
We are manufacturing company with our own facilities in Ukraine and Italy, also with our own distribution services in Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
We are № 1 in Ukraine for hospital needs.
PEOPLE always come first at YURIA-PHARM. The company is included in the TOP-10 best employers in Ukraine in the pharmaceutical industry.
We invite a Business development manager to join our in-licensing business development team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, talented person with strong business acumen and experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- official employment;
- competitive salary;
- safe and modern office;
- free food;
- laptop, corporate mobile communication;
- the Company’s products at the manufacturer’s prices;
- annual vacation lasting 30 calendar days, instead of 24 according to the Labor Code;
- career growth and horizontal development.
- at least 2 years' experience in pharmaceutical industry in a business development or project manager or purchasing manager role;
- university degree in natural sciences and/or international business management and/or international law;
- excellent language skills in both English and Ukrainian;
- excellent communication and presentation skills, backed with natural inquisitiveness / curiosity;
- empathy and ability to establish trust, good intercultural relationship skills;
- strong demonstrated Project Management skills, as well working knowledge of the manufacturing process in a pharmaceutical environment including knowledge of pharmaceutical regulations;
- relevant working experience in Due Diligence processes, contract management, and/or working with external partnerships;
- A-Team player with structured working habits, can-do mentality, strong analytical, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills.
Your detailed tasks are the following:
- scout, identify, negotiate and evaluate potential offers for the projects of interest;
- manage In-licensing, co-development projects in areas such as scouting, due diligence management, business case development, contract negotiation and coordination;
- closely collaborate with internal cross-functional team to develop strategy communication materials for effective negotiations. Developing and recommending deal structures and financial terms, and leading negotiations of term sheets and contracts with potential partners;
- leading scientific and strategic assessments and cross-functional due diligence reviews;
- driving decision-making and the deal process, leading contracts negotiations, approval and signing process. Prepare the deal review for internal team;
- management of external partnerships, building Partnerships;
- contribute to general department reporting, such as monthly reports, project documentations.
Let’s make our contribution to the future of Ukraine together, bringing our joint Victory closer!
Please note that the standard selection process at Yuria-Pharm takes up to 7 working days from the moment of submitting a resume. Those candidates who meet the requirements of the vacancy will receive feedback.