MODERN SOLUTION FOR VISCOSUPPLEMENTATION
ARTRO-PATCH is a biologically inert gel based on stabilized (cross-linked) hyaluronic acid, designed for intra-articular administration to restore the visco-elastic properties of synovial fluid in traumatic and degenerative lesions of the synovial joints, manifested by pain syndrome and/or reduced mobility.
- Visco-elastic properties of Artro-Patch are as close as possible to the properties of synovial fluid of a healthy person
- The volume of gel Artro-Patch is 3.0 ml, which is sufficient for a full replacement of the entire volume of synovial fluid of the knee joint
- The absence of components of animal origin in the composition of Artro-Patch
- Molecular weight of hyaluronic acid before stabilization – 2.3 million Da
- The special technology of «soft crosslinking» of hyaluronic acid allows to achieve the crosslinking coefficient of 0.18%, which minimizes the adverse effects of additional chemical compounds used to stabilize hyaluronic acid
- Single injection for the treatment course