DIART – for intra-articular administration, treatment of osteoarthritis.
- Unique course of three consecutive intra-articular injections (1.8 % 2 ml) ensures robust clinical efficacy for up to 1 year.
- DIART 1.8 % 2 ml and 1.1 % 2 ml are ready-to-use medical devices, manufactured in special pre-filled glass syringes.
1.1 % and 1.8 % solution in pre-filled 1 ml and 2 ml syringes with needles for intra-articular administration.
Tajikistan, Kenya, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, EU.
- Prevention and treatment of posttraumatic osteoarthritis of patients with intra-articular osteochondral fractures
- Diart in the pathogenetic treatment of osteoarthritis
- Study of efficacy and safety of Diart® in the treatment of patients with knee osteoarthritis of the II-III grade
- HYALUAL ARTRO became known as DIART
- The experience of the use of the of Diart® in the surgical treatment of the chondral and osteochondral fractures of the knee