INSTYLAN: colourless, transparent, viscous hyaluronic acid gel of non-animal origin, sterile, non-pyrogenic, with physiological pH for intravesical irrigation.
INSTYLAN is a viscoelastic protector of intercellular substance in bladder and urethra urothelium.
INSTYLAN 0.16 %, 50 ml pre-filled disposable plastic bag with a urethral catheter nozzle:
- Sodium hyaluronate – 80 mg.
- Phosphate buffer pH 7.3 – up to 50 ml.
DOUBLE BAG IS DESIGNED FOR USE IN STERILE CONDITIONS.
- Safety and efficacy of intravesical administration for symptom control in chronic cystopathy
- Intravesical instillation of high molecular weight sodium hyaluronate in radiation‑induced cystitis: a prospective pilot study
- Use of medical products with hyaluronic acid in chronic cystitis treatment
- The modern approach to intravesical therapy of chronic cystitis
- Practical Application of Instylan – Modern Protector of Urinary Bladder Mucosa
- Intravesical hyaluronic acid – An effective option in the treatment of hemorrhagic radiocystitis