YURiA-Pharm Corporation presents a new concept of a balanced plasma exchange.
The pharmacological action of Gecoton® is defined by mutual potentiation of its components.
The speed of onset and duration of hemodynamic effects is a topical issue for infusion therapy of emergencies.
The combination of the best qualities of a balanced hypertonic crystalloid, adapted to blood plasma, and a modern colloid (HES 130/0.4, in reduced concentration of 5 %) formed the basis for the idea of Gecoton®, a novel drug which provides fast, stable and reliable volemic effect.
Moldova, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine.
- Small-volume resuscitation from traumatic shock with Gecoton
- Perioperative fluid therapy
- Hypovolemia treatment in surgical patients using combined solution Gecoton® in infusion therapy
- Evaluation of Gecoton efficacy in patients with intraoperative blood loss
- Specific features of diagnosis of hemostatic disorders and optimization of infusion therapy in severe course of destructive pancreatitis
- Current approaches to diagnosis, course and treatment of acute necrotizing pancreatitis