- Potent analgesic, ready-to-use for intravenous infusion.
- Totally safe, even when administration of the NSAIDs is contraindicated or calls for caution.
- No effect on platelet aggregation and blood clotting time.
- Has the smallest number of drug-drug interactions.
- Basic component for multimodal analgesia.
Azerbaijan, Vietnam, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Namibia, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Ukraine.
- Multicenter study of the effectiveness of postoperative pain relief in Ukraine using paracetаmol in surgical hospitals – “ROZUM”
- Fever and hyperpyrexia in children. Emergency management and contemporary possibilities of treatment
- Substantiation use method of preemptive analgesia with acetaminophen for pain treatment on early postoperative period in children
- Paracetamol, as a component of multimodal postoperative analgesia in severe orthopedic trauma care
- Efficacy and safety of intravenous parace-tamol in the early postoperative period after minor surgical interventions
- Efficacy and safety of Infulgan administration in perioperative analgesia in injured persons having the traumatic disease in the clinical presentation of polytrauma
- The role of intravenous acetaminophen in treatment of acute pain: literature review and first-hand experience
- Rational approaches to perioperative multimodal analgesia in orthopedic and trauma patients
- The role of the multimodal analgesia in the complex therapy of gerontology patients with traumatic disease
- The Role of Intravenous Acetaminophen in Multimodal Pain Protocols for Perioperative Orthopedic Patients
- Multimodal analgesia as an effective component in treatment program for acute pancreatitis
- The efficacy of Infulgan in perioperative pain management in oncology
- The Role of Intravenous Acetaminophen in Acute Pain Management
- Experience of intravenous Paracetamol use after orthopedic surgeries
- Intravenous Paracetamol efficacy for postoperative pain control in patients with diabetic foot syndrome
- Combining Paracetamol (Acetaminophen) with Nonsteroidal Antiinflammatory Drugs: A Qualitative Systematic Review of Analgesic Efficacy for Acute Postoperative Pain
- The application of intravenous Parasetomol in complex therapy of pain and hypertermic syndrom in patients with polytrauma and in patients of neuroreanimation group
- Comparative effect of paracetamol, NSAIDs or their combination in postoperative pain management: a qualitative review