NEUROCITIN® — is an infusion solution for multidimensional neurological protection in acute cerebrovascular accidents.
NEUROCITIN® offers an opportunity for multidimensional neurological protection owing to the following effects:
- Rapid functional rehabilitation aimed at reduction of ischemic brain injury and at improvement of tissue perfusion.
- Alleviation of neuronal toxicity of cellular debris by reducing the levels of toxic products and restoring the circulating volume.
- Limiting the progress of apoptosis by means of improved cholinergic transmission in the zones of potentially reversible brain injury.
- Regeneration of neuronal membranes by reducing cerebral oedema and by exerting a membrane-stabilising influence.
- Regeneration of zones of hypoperfusion and hypoxia by protecting neuronal membranes from damage via an additional antioxidant action.
- Acute phase of cerebrovascular accidents and the treatment of complications and sequelae of cerebrovascular accidents;
- Сraniocerebral trauma and its sequelae;
- Neurological disorders (cognitive, sensory and motor) caused by degenerative and vascular cerebral conditions.
- solution for infusions 2000 mg/200 mL;
- solution for infusions 1000 mg/100 mL;
- solution for infusions 500 mg/50 mL.
Ukraine, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Libya, Mongolia.
- The search for new methods and drugs to struggle with cerebral stroke and its complications
- The choice of optimal neuroprotective infusion therapy in ischemia/reperfusion in the combination treatment of patients with ischemic stroke in the acute period
- Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of a Combination of Electrolytes with Citicoline (Neurocitin®) in Patients with Acute Ischemic Stroke: First Results of the Study