Kvanadex is a modern sedative from Yuria-Pharm!
Kvanadex provides the optimal level of sedation when:
- regional anesthesia
- oxygenation procedure
- performed mechanical ventilation
- treatment and prevention of delirium
- The patient
– synchronized with the ventilator
– cooperates with medical staff
- No respiratory depression
- No need to stop sedation during extubation
- Possible assessment of the general condition and neurological status of the patient
- The duration of mechanical ventilation and the patient’s stay in the ICU are reduced
Form release: solution for injection, 2 ml in an ampoule, 5 ampoules in a cardboard package.
The drug is used only in adults.
- Dexmedetomidine, Propofol and their combination for sedation of patients with alcohol drawal syndrome in the intensive care unit: prospective controlled study
- Propofol and dexmedetomidine in elective procedural sedation - justification for the combined use
- The place of modern α-2-agonists in the intraoperative sedation of trauma / orthopedic patients
- Experience in the use of dexmedetomidine for sedation in patients with pneumonia in the intensive care unit
- Dexmedetomidine for sedation in intensive care (literature review and clinical experience)
- Safe sedation during cesarean section
- A contemporary approach to sedation during regional anaesthesia in gynaecology
- Justification for the combined use of Propofol and Dexmedetomidine in elective procedural sedation (literature review and personal experience)