Pentoxifylline is a peripheral vasodilator from a group of methylxanthine derivatives. Reduces aggregation (adhesion) of platelets and red blood cells, as well as increases their elasticity for passage through capillaries. This reduces the viscosity of the blood and improves its rheological properties and enhances microcirculation in the tissues.
- atherosclerotic encephalopathy;
- ischemic cerebral stroke;
- dyscirculatory encephalopathy;
- violation of peripheral circulation caused by atherosclerosis, diabetes mellitus (including diabetic angiopathy), inflammation;
- Trophic disorders in the tissues associated with vein or microcirculation (post-thrombotic syndrome, trophic ulcers, gangrene, frostbite);
- Obliterating endarteritis;
- angioneuropathy (Raynaud’s disease);
- disruption of the circulatory system of the eye (acute, subacute, chronic insufficiency of circulation in the retina and the vasculature of the eye);
- Dysfunction of the inner ear of the vascular genesis, which is accompanied by hearing loss.
Injection solution, 5 ml in ampoule №10.