Sorbilact® is a solution based on hexahydric alcohol (sorbitol).
Sorbitol is represented in hypertonic concentration ensuring that Sorbilact® mildly stimulates peristalsis and can be administered 1–2 days after surgery, whereas other drugs are prescribed only on 4th or 5th day when some patients have already developed certain symptoms of paralytic ileus.
Due to the absence of natural mechanisms of sorbitol reabsorption in the proximal renal tubules, the drug has a pronounced osmotic diuretic effect.
Osmotic concentration of Sorbilact® is by 5.5 times higher than that of blood plasma.
Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine.
- Sorbilact® as a mean of pharmacological correction of postoperative ileus
- Topical aspects of infusion therapy
- Clinical-biochemical rationale of use of Mannitol and Sorbilact in severe craniocerebral injury
- Effects, potential and advantages of Sorbilact – a combination preparation for infusion
- Prognostication of outcomes and peculiarities of neuroprotective therapy in patients who suffered critical state and reanimation
- Role of Sorbiolact in early post-operative period in coloproctological patients