Disposable blood transfusion set with a metal needle (PK transfusion system)
The system is intended for transfusion (transfusion of blood or its components).
- A metal needle for piercing the cap of a bottle or container of the “pencil” type, with a side opening to prevent fragmentation of the cap of the bottle.
- Separate air needle with side opening for ventilation of bottle with filter and cap.
- Flexible drip chamber with a dispenser for 20 drops/ml and a drip chamber filter with an effective filtration surface area of 10 cm2 and a filter cell size of 200 μm.
- Roller infusion speed regulator.
- Injection unit.
- Connector Luer-Slip (Luer slip).
The length of the system tube: 150 cm.
Does not contain DEHP (diethylhexyl phthalate).
Included with the system: an 18G x 1½” (1.2 x 38mm) injection needle and a 3-strip patch to secure the needle or cannula to the patient’s skin surface.