TIVOR-L® is nitric oxide donor with enhanced complex action at pathogenesis IHD.
The active ingredients of TIVOR-L®, are 4.2% L-arginine hydrochloride with 2.0% L-carnitine amino acids. L-arginine the only substrate used for nitric oxide (NO) synthesis in the human body with endothelial dysfunction. L-carnitine is an amino acid needed to restore the energy balance of cardiomyocytes in acute and chronic ischemia.
Application in the early hours after hospitalization in patients with acute coronary syndrome, allows to enhance effects of basic therapy:
- — Improve the electrophysiological properties of the myocardium;
- — Reduce the appearance of endothelial dysfunction;
- — Reduce the rate of left ventricular remodeling.
- • ischemic heart disease,
- • acute myocardial infarction,
- • sequelae of acute myocardial infarction,
- • stenocardia.
solution for infusions 100 ml.