Multicomponent hyperosmolar solution containing: xylitol, sodium acetate and a balanced electrolyte complex.
It has antiketogenic, nitrogen-sparing and lipotropic effect.
Xylitol is a pentahydric alcohol with insulin-dependent utilization; it does not affect blood glucose levels, promotes secretion of endogenous insulin. It has the most pronounced antiketogenic effect among all carbohydrates and sugar alcohols.
Sodium acetate is a slow-action alkalizing agent, which provides correction of acidosis without dramatic рН fluctuations.
A balanced electrolyte complex provides physiologic correction of electrolyte disorders.
Xylat-Tivortin course Life Extension
40+ is a wonderful age to discover yourself, to accept your body as the greatest value, but this age is special.
During this period of life, a woman needs additional care: energy saturation, acceleration of metabolism, improvement of microcirculation of tissues and organs to normalize their work and prevent the development of cardiovascular diseases.
Xylat-Tivortin course is designed specifically to improve the quality of life of women.
Xylat-Tivortin course Life Extension:
- provides energy and emotional uplift
- raises the standard of living and improves the women status at menopausal age
- reduces the manifestations of menopause
- edema decreases, due to which body weight decreases
The mechanism of influence of the Life Extension course on a woman’s body:
- restoration of energy metabolism in cells
- improving carbohydrate metabolism
- support of vascular endothelial function
- improvement of microcirculation
Watch the video report (in Ukrainian) of Professor Lakhno Igor Viktorovich about Xylato-Tivortin Life Extension course (from 18:35 minute):
Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine.
- Neurological disorders in patients who had COVID-19: how to treat during a pandemic
- State of metabolic processes and ways to improve them in premenopausal women due to the Life Extension Strategy
- Pathogenetic pancreoprotection in diabetic ketoacidosis
- Metabolic regulation in mitochondria as a prospective way of body rejuvenation
- Astenic syndrome in a post-covid-19 patient (review and own experience)
- Modern possibilities of infusion therapy in patients with diabetic ketoacidosis
- Pathophysiological rationale and prospects for using xylitol in the nutritional support of cancer patients
- School of endocrinologist: some aspects of infusion treatment of diabetes
- Stress hyperglycemia: discussion of ways to eliminate it with the help of sugar alcohols