The product’s main indication is treatment of severe infections caused by aerobic and anaerobic gram-positive organisms, including infections accompanied by bacteremia:
- community-acquired pneumonia;
- nosocomial pneumonia;
- skin and soft tissue infections;
- enterococcal infections of different localization, including vancomycin-resistant strains.
- active against all clinically significant gram-positive bacteria, including multidrug-resistant (vancomycin- and methicillin-resistant) strains;
- minimum levels of pathogen resistance;
- there is no need to adjust dosage for patients with hepatic and renal failure;
- proven clinical and microbiological efficacy in methicillin- and vancomycin-resistant infections.
Georgia, Uzbekistan, Philippines, Ukraine.