Sufer® is an intravenous iron preparation for rapid clinical and haematological correction of iron deficiency:
- twice faster compared to other types of iron preparations;
- by 25 % lower need for erythropoietin when administered concurrently with other medications.
Active substance: 1 ml of the solution contains 20 mg of iron as iron (III) hydroxide-sucrose complex.
- for rapid replenishment of iron;
- patients who cannot tolerate oral iron preparations or fail to comply with their regular administration;
- for treatment of active inflammatory diseases of the digestive tract, when oral iron preparations are ineffective.
Information for professionals of the MoH of Ukraine.
Please read the patient information leaflet carefully before use.
Marketing Authorization of the MoH of Ukraine No. UA/13269/01/01 of 04.10.2013 No. 860.
100 mg (5 ml) ampoules No.5; 200 mg (10 ml) vial, special solvent included — 0.9 % NaCl-Soluven 100 ml.
Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine.
- Correction of Iron Deficiency in Patients with CHF: Update of Practical Recommendations
- Patients with cardiovascular diseases - diagnosis and correction of iron deficiency conditions
- Anemia and Chronic Heart Failure in the Real Practice of a Doctor
- Efficacy and safety of iron (III)-hydroxide sucrose complex in correction of anaemia stage 5D chronic kidney disease hemodialysis patients not treated by erythropoiesis-stimulating agents (prospective analysis)
- Possibilities of correction of iron deficiency anemia in patients with chronic kidney disease
- The efficacy and safety of the drug Sufer® in correction of anemia in patients with chronic renal failure