U-BOX is a mobile disinfection box, aerosol spraying system, officially certified in Ukraine as a medical device.
U-BOX is a closed system consisting of a portable transparent box with an aerosol installation placed inside, capable of a short period of time (8-10 s) to carry out non-specific disinfection of the surface of clothing, as well as open parts of the human body inside, with a disinfectant agent.
The U-BOX system uses a USEPT® or DEKASAN® solution with a decamethoxin concentration of 0.2 mg/ml as a disinfectant.
U-BOX is intended for the disinfection of clothing and exposed parts of the body of people in:
- healthcare institutions and medical and prophylactic institutions of all profiles;
- laboratories of various subordination;
- health and fitness facilities for adults and children;
- educational institutions;
- preschool institutions;
- institutions of social protection;
- restaurants and trade establishments;
- on rolling stock and facilities for all types of transport;
- at enterprises, etc.
To carry out non-specific prophylaxis and disinfection measures at epidemically significant facilities, the activities of which require sanitary standards and rules compliance.
For disinfection of clothing and exposed parts of human body.
U-BOX is a collapsible construction, which has the following overall dimensions: 1000 × 1000 × 2000 sm.
Processing cycle: 8 s
The number of cycles, depending on the form of release and the volume of the disinfectant USEPT® or DEKASAN®:
- Polymer or glass bottle 200 ml ~ 16 cycles;
- A bottle of polymer or glass 400 ml ~ 32 cycles;
- Polymer canister 5 L ~ 415 cycles.
Extract from the register: