N-Sept® is a ready-to-use chlorine-active disinfectant in the form of a broad-spectrum solution for 30-second one-step disinfection of hard, non-porous surfaces, including stainless steel, pre-sterilization treatment of non-critical instruments; effective in an organic medium (5% serum).
- Sodium hypochlorite 0.55% (active chlorine);
- Sodium chloride 0.5%;
- Sodium bicarbonate 1.5%;
- Sodium hydroxide 0.5%;
- Purified water up to 100%
- Ready-to-use standardized solution of sodium hypochlorite for disinfection.
- For disinfection in hospitals, healthcare facilities, laboratories, blood banks, educational institutions, commercial establishments, catering establishments, industrial enterprises, etc.
- For cleaning and removing contamination: urine, blood, faecal matter, body fat, laboratory stains, other organic matter and ordinary stains or dirt.
- For cleaning surfaces and external objects contaminated with blood or body fluids in health care facilities or other institutions, where the contamination of inanimate surfaces and objects with blood is possible.
- It has a wide spectrum of antimicrobial action against bacteria, including Mycobacterium tuberculosis; viruses, including human coronavirus; fungi.
- Exposure time is 30 seconds for bacteria and fungi, 1 minute for viruses.
- During work, disposable impermeable gloves, gowns, masks and eye protection should be used.
- Avoid contact with eyes or cloths.
- Use only in well ventilated areas.
For daily disinfection of all hard, non-porous surfaces, including stainless steel, potentially contaminated with biological fluids (blood, urine, etc.).
For pre-sterilization treatment of “non-critical” instruments.
For express disinfection up to 1 minute.
Presentation: 10 L in a can.
Ready-to-use disinfectant in the form of a broad-spectrum solution.
Method of administration:
Apply directly to the surface. Wipe or spray at a distance of 15 to 20 cm from the surface, until completely moistened. Exposure time is 30 seconds for bacteria and fungi, 1 minute for viruses. The product should dry in the air, no rinsing required.