Turusol is an irrigating solution based on hexahydric sugar alcohols: mannitol (virtually does not participate in the exchange) and sorbitol (non-insulin exchange by conversion into fructose in the liver). Both substances are not sucked through the tubules back; they act as osmotic diuretics).
Turusol is used for intra- and postoperative bladder irrigation during urological procedures and surgeries, such as:
- transurethral resection (TUR) of the prostate gland;
- TUR of bladder tumors;
- suprapubic prostatectomy;
- cystoscopic examinations; and
During transurethral surgeries, Turusol provides:
- Removal of blood and resection remains.
- The best visibility of surgical areas.
The product fulfils requirements to irrigating solutions:
- electrolytes free;
- is osmotically adapted;
- is optically transparent;
- has a constant composition (officinal); and
- is sterile and non-pyrogenic.
1000 ml, 2000 ml, 3000 ml, 5000 ml polymer containers.
Azerbaijan, Moldova, Uzbekistan, Ukraine.