HOROSTEN® – Antiseptic for treating wounds in the form of a solution for external use.
The active ingredient is a well-known highly active antiseptic decamethoxin.
HOROSTEN® has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal effects.
In the process of using HOROSTEN®, the sensitivity of antibiotic-resistant microorganisms to antibiotics increases.
- glycerin – softens the skin, moisturizes the hands;
- citral – gives the scent of lemon and potentiates the antimicrobial effect of decamethoxin;
- ethyl alcohol – does not cause skin dryness, accelerates evaporation.
HOROSTEN® contains ethyl alcohol 15-20%. Alcohol accelerates the evaporation of the preparation from the skin surface, shortening the time of antiseptic treatment, without requiring additional drying of the hands with a towel or napkin.
The drug is practically not absorbed by mucous membranes, skin and wound surfaces, does not stain the skin, and citral gives it a pleasant lemon scent.
The use of HOROSTEN® is indicated for:
- Wound treatment, including postoperative wounds
- Treatment of skin microtraumas.
Why is HOROSTEN® right for you?
- HOROSTEN® is a drug with proven efficacy against a wide range of microorganisms;
- Convenient packaging (spray, reusable);
- Leaves the skin of the hands, nails, clothes unpainted due to the presence of decametoxin in the composition.
- Does not cause a strong burning sensation on the surface of the treated wound.
- Ready to use without aids (applicators, cotton wool, cotton swabs).
- Economical packaging 100 and 400 ml (can be used for the whole family).
- Has a pleasant lemon scent.
Do you want to buy an antiseptic Gorosten in Ukraine?
Order on one of the sites:
Azerbaijan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Ukraine.