Litan-Sept® is a ready-to-use chlorine-active disinfectant in the form of a broad-spectrum solution for decontamination and disinfection of all hard, non-porous surfaces.
- hypochlorous acid 0.046%;
- excipients up to 100%.
Contains 500 ppm active free chlorine.
Hypochlorous acid is a chemical of natural origin, strong oxidizer with a small molecular size, electrically neutral, quickly passes through the membrane of a microbial cell with destroying effect.
- For daily disinfection of all surfaces in health care facilities and other public places (including schools, kindergartens).
- It has a wide spectrum of antimicrobial action against bacteria, including Mycobacterium tuberculosis; viruses, including human coronavirus; fungi.
- Ready-to-use standardized solution of hypochlorous acid for disinfection.
- Clearly specified exposure time for each specific microorganism.
- The maximum exposure time is 10 minutes.
- No respiratory protection and gloves required.
- No rinsing required (incl. food contact surfaces).
- Safe for disinfection of objects being in the contact with children.
- May be used in the presence оf individuals with respiratory disorders.
- Does not induce discoloration and damage to surfaces and fabrics.
Disinfection and decontamination.
For use on all hard, non-porous surfaces.
Ready-to-use disinfectant in the form of a broad-spectrum solution.
One L, 2 L, 3 L, 5 L, 10 L, 15 L, 20 L in a can.
Method of administration:
Apply directly to the surface. Apply the product by wiping or spraying on the surface until completely moistened.
The maximum exposure time is 10 minutes. The product dries in the air, no rinsing required.