Medical gauze roll Yuria-Pharm
YURIA-PHARM gauze rolls made of open weave gauze, bleached without chlorine.
Intended use: YURIA-PHARM non-sterile gauze rolls in individual packaging can be used for the manufacture of surgical dressings during surgeries, wound and burn bandages. The gauze rolls may be part of the medicine box and first aid kit.
- Suitable for applying dressings with use of non-sterile bandage.
- The sizes of the gauze rolls provide their extensive use not only in medicine, but also for household purposes.
- YURIA-PHARM gauze rolls may be part of the medicine box and first aid kit.
- The gauze rolls are pressed on the edges to prevent their unwinding when they fall out of the hand at the moment of applying the dressing.
- No irritating or allergic skin effects.
Presentation: fold 3 m, 5 m, 10 m.