XAVRON – ischemic cascade blocker for the empirical therapy of acute ischemic stroke and transient ischemic attack.
XAVRON contributes to the reduction of the area of ischemic injury and the absence of distant neurological consequences of stroke when applied in the early period.
Active ingredient: 1 ml of the solution contains 1.5 mg of edaravone.
Edaravone is included in the Japanese guideline for the treatment of acute ischemic stroke, and it was approved by the FDA (USA) for the treatment of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in 2017.
injection solution 1,5 mg/ml, ampoules 20 ml №2 and №10.
Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan.
- Effects of Edaravone on Muscle Atrophy and Locomotor Function in Patients with Ischemic Stroke (a Randomized Controlled Pilot Study)
- Final Evaluation of the Results of the СТІКс Study (Concomitant Xavron Stroke Therapy)
- Neurological disorders in patients who had COVID-19: how to treat during a pandemic
- Methods of Correction of Neurological Disorders in Patients with Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- Соchrane Database of Systematic Rewiews. Edaravone for acute ischaemic stroke.
- Vascular neurological complications in patients with COVID-19
- Astenic syndrome in a post-covid-19 patient (review and own experience)
- The importance of non-motor symptoms in the clinical picture of motor neuron disease
- Japanese experience in the treatment of patients with acute ischemic stroke. Interview with Professor Yukito Shinohara
- The use of the drug Xavron (Edaravon) in the complex treatment of patients with ischemic stroke in combination with thrombolytic therapy
- Usage of the new edaravone free radical scavenger (XAVRON) in the treatment of acute ischemic stroke
- Brain protection in acute ischemia
- First experience of using Xavron, a free radical scavenger, in patients with acute ischemic stroke
- Acute ischemic stroke: revealing the maximum possibilities of pharmacotherapy
- Acute Kidney Injury and Edaravone in Acute Ischemic Stroke: The Fukuoka Stroke Registry
- The search for new methods and drugs to struggle with cerebral stroke and its complications
- Digest about the use of edaravone for acute ischemic stroke (2015-2019)
- Japanese Guidelines for the Management of Stroke 2015 . Section 1.10. Medical therapy, aimed at the brain protection.
- Modern look at the treatment of ischemic stroke
- How is edaravone effective against acute ischemic stroke and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis?