Nowadays, it is hard to find a physician who does not know that nitric oxide (NO) is a universal mediator in regulation of cellular functions and intercellular communication.
Numerous scientific studies have proven participation of NO in numerous physiological processes, and primarily, in relaxation of vascular smooth muscles.
Active substance formulated into Tivortin® ‒ L-arginine amino acid , is essential for children and the elderly, as after 50 years its synthesis is gradually reducing.
L-arginine amino acid is the only substrate for NO synthesis in human body.
Many diseases are associated with severe NO synthesis or release disorder:
- arterial hypertension;
- coronary heart disease;
- bronchial asthma;
- pulmonary hypertension;
- obliterating leg vessels diseases;
- impotence (erectile dysfunction).
Xylat-Tivortin course Life Extension
40+ is a wonderful age to discover yourself, to accept your body as the greatest value, but this age is special.
During this period of life, a woman needs additional care: energy saturation, acceleration of metabolism, improvement of microcirculation of tissues and organs to normalize their work and prevent the development of cardiovascular diseases.
Xylat-Tivortin course is designed specifically to improve the quality of life of women.
Xylat-Tivortin course Life Extension:
- provides energy and emotional uplift
- raises the standard of living and improves the women status at menopausal age
- reduces the manifestations of menopause
- edema decreases, due to which body weight decreases
The mechanism of influence of the Life Extension course on a woman’s body:
- restoration of energy metabolism in cells
- improving carbohydrate metabolism
- support of vascular endothelial function
- improvement of microcirculation
Watch the video report (in Ukrainian) of Professor Lakhno Igor Viktorovich about Xylato-Tivortin Life Extension course (from 18:35 minute):
Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan.
- Cardioprotector effect of nitrogen oxide donor in patients with hypertension
- State of metabolic processes and ways to improve them in premenopausal women due to the Life Extension Strategy
- Metabolic regulation in mitochondria as a prospective way of body rejuvenation
- " Long-haulers ": patients with post-covid syndrome in routine clinical practice
- School of endocrinologist: some aspects of infusion treatment of diabetes
- L-arginine in norm and pathology
- A safe and effective non-prohibited drug for stimulating the performance of athletes
- The efficacy of Tivortin® in the treatment of patients with stable effort angina
- A novel approach to the therapy of placental dysfunction using L-arginine
- Tivortin® in the therapy of placental dysfunction
- L-Arginine in coronary heart disease: the research continues
- L-arginine from the viewpoint of evidence-based medicine